Recruiter Talent Acquisition
Do you have a passion for people and purpose? Are you a Recruiting and Talent Acquisition professional who is tired of the same old, “normal,” bureaucratic workplaces and seeking something new?
About the Gig
Do you have a passion for people and purpose? Are you a Recruiting and Talent Acquisition professional who is tired of the same old, “normal,” bureaucratic workplaces and seeking something new? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial spirited company that embraces freedom in a framework workplace environment (onsite/remote model)? Then look no further! Working at Pathway is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to gain valuable experience while making an impact to create and innovate new paths that are purpose-driven!
Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Job Responsibilities;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to review and understand hiring needs.
- Identify, review, and screen resumes from applicants for career opportunities in Michigan and across the United States.
- Run a “full life cycle” recruiting process, end to end.
- Negotiate candidate rates and salaries.
- Attend recruiting-related events such as local and national trade shows, technical user groups, conferences, and meetups.
- Build and maintain strong candidate relationships.
Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Job Requirements
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting.
- Understanding of the recruiting process and talent acquisition best practices.
- Experience leveraging job boards and social media tools for requisition fulfillment.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national and local level.
- Ability to attend local after-hours networking functions and user groups for candidate recruitment.
- Effective time management and organization skills in an open, fast-paced dynamic environment while achieving deadlines.
- Proficiency in ATS (applicant tracking system), CRM (customer relationship management), and recruiting management contact databases.
- Experience in MS applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Office365 required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- A positive attitude and can-do mindset for success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, and/or Psychology preferred.
- Freedom in a framework workplace environment. We embrace technology.
- An unparalleled company culture with a companywide vision and mindset for whole life success.
- Flexible and Remote work schedules.
- We put people over profit.
- We value making a social impact in the communities we serve.
Trust & Ethics. Pathway operates under biblical principles.