Sr. Business Development Executive
The Sr. Business Development Executive will primarily be responsible for national business development and sales to prospective customers with the objective of positioning Pathway’s workforce service and solutions to key decision-makers. A true hunter role, we are looking for an experienced sales professional who is driven, that can work in a fast-paced, fun, entrepreneurial spirited, and purpose-driven environment!
Do you have a passion for people and purpose? Are you a Sales and Business Development professional who is tired of the same old, “normal,” bureaucratic workplaces and seeking something new? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial spirited company that embraces freedom in a framework workplace environment (onsite/remote model)? Then look no further! Working at Pathway is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to gain valuable experience while making an impact to create and innovate new paths that are purpose-driven!
Pathway integrates the science of using strategic human resource planning to improve your business value and to make it possible for organizations to reach their talent management goals. The age of the purpose-driven company has taken root in the U.S. today because stakeholders – led by employees, both new and seasoned are increasingly demanding that companies have a purpose beyond making a profit. At Pathway, we are committed to workforce solutions based on connecting individual and organizational paths of purpose.
Sr. Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the CEO, work collaboratively to develop and implement specific strategic goals and business-related plans to develop business and sales.
- Consultative selling that will demonstrate the Pathway’s value-added products and services that will position the company as a strategic business partner to prospective and existing customers.
- Conduct outbound strategic business development in local markets and nationally.
- Develop and grow a client base.
- Conduct calls and in-person meetings with key stakeholders and decision-makers for the purpose of promoting Pathway’s workforce solutions and service offerings.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and other key performance indicators set by management, including but not limited to the number of sales calls, project proposals, software license opportunities, customer presentations, contractor job requirements, and customer meetings on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Work closely with marketing in developing new ways to promote Pathway’s service and solution offerings.
- Solidify Pathway’s presence in the local and national marketplace through consistent participation in local events, user groups, and industry-specific tradeshows.
- Maintain daily activities in CRM, tracking interactions with prospects and customers including sales forecasts and pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Provide daily/weekly updates to the manager on individual sales activity.
- Strategize with management and teammates to accomplish weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly growth goals.
Sr. Business Development Executive Job Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional, B2B sales experience, IT, Medical, Healthcare, Life Sciences preferred.
- Prior business development experience required.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to overcome objections through a consultative approach.
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills in an open, fast-paced dynamic environment while achieving deadlines required.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language (verbal and written) required.
- Experience in MS applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office365 required.
- Experience with CRM and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred.
- Ability to travel, as needed for customer presentations, site visits, and national tradeshow conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or equivalent work experienced required.
- Freedom in a framework workplace environment. We embrace technology.
- An unparalleled company culture with a companywide vision and mindset for whole life success.
- Flexible and Remote work schedules.
- We put people over profit.
- We value making a social impact in the communities we serve with Corporate Social Responsibility.
Trust & Ethics. Pathway operates under biblical principles.